“Game Changer” …. Our engineers have now designed a VIBE DRIVE Post and Pile Driver for:
- Small Excavators
- Picker Boom Trucks
FOR EXCAVATORS; Vibe Drive Technologies now is able to offer to our valued clients a Multi-Purpose (4 in 1) attachment system:
- Vibratory Post and Pile Driver
- “Hoe Pack / Tamper”
- “Concrete / Rock Breaker” *
- “Ground Rod Driver” for our Utilities Clients
Our clients can now convert from our tried and true Vibratory Post and Pile Driver, to the above attachments in less than 4 minutes.
- Is safety is important … We use “non-violent” High Frequency Vibration
- No dangerous cycling hammer = no more flying splinters of broken
- Low Maintenance — only 2 grease points — 4-5 shots / 3-4 x a day
- The 120-MX only weighs 500lbs
- Our Standard Models Require 18 gpm to 30 gpm auxiliary hydraulic flow …
- . LOW FLOW MODELS NOW AVAILABLE that operate on 12 to 14 gpm
- auxiliary flow!
- If you have a “Case Drain” or “No Case Drain”, we can handle both.
- Just let is know which when placing your order.
- Will fit any make / model of Mini / Small type Excavator
- Easily Installs Posts any length — dictated of course only by Excavator
- and Boom Truck parameters
- Reach those spots you cannot reach with other equipment
- Easily drive down 6″+ diameter wood posts …
- (have done 4×6 wood posts with ease)
- 6″-8″ Steel Posts drive like “into butter” … even into frozen ground
- It works awesome on your small Excavator or Boom Truck
- Works on most types of posts – without damaging them
- We keep a volume of all types of units in stock — no manufacturing
- wait time
- Comes with several various sized “Pole Caps” at no charge
- We can drop ship right to your door anywhere in North America in just
- a few days, sometimes at no cost to you
- Need something custom built for your unique application … Inquire Today!
Critical Components are of the highest quality and are CNC Machined and are carefully assembled by our skilled machinists. We guarantee the customer will receive a high quality product the first time, every time. Same great warranty as with all of our equipment.
* Attachment’s sold separately
* Concrete / Rock Breakers (not for heavy demolition) … for light duty use
Adapter Bracket Options
* Sold / Installed Separately
* Customer can install in-house